MAINTENANCE FREE WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTRATION AND CONDITIONING
How It Works
Your water is filtered through a complex 6 stage process. Your water enters through our internal chamber and begins the process of Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC). TAC works by changing the way that magnesium and calcium interact with surfaces. Magnesium and calcium form micro-crystals that remain suspended in water, not adhering to surfaces. Salt-free catalytic conversion systems treat the water by changing the properties of these hardness minerals without removing them.
Stage 1: Your water passes through a spring check valve creating a slight pressure drop (2-5 psi). This pressure drop initiates the formation of hardness crystals.
Stage 2: These crystals then pass through a catalytic surface, which greatly multiplies the crystals. Catalytic Conversion is used to treat water hardness and scale without the use of salt. When hard water comes into contact with the surface of the catalytic media, calcium and magnesium become attached to the ceramic granules and are converted into a scale resistant crystalline form which has difficulty attaching to hard surfaces.
Stage 3: The multitude of hardness crystals pass through a strong magnetic field which serves to hold the hardness crystals in suspension for a period of up to 72 hours.
Stage 4: These crystals then pass through another catalytic, further multiplying the calcium hardness crystals.
Stage 5: The multitude of hardness crystals pass through a second strong magnetic field which serves to hold the hardness crystals in suspension for a period of up to 72 hours.
Stage 6: Your water is filtered through a media called Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF). The KDF redox process works by exchanging electrons with contaminants. This give and take process converts many contaminants into harmless components. Chlorine, iron, magnesium, chromium, hydrogen sulfide and heavy metals such as lead and mercury are reduce. Growth of microbial contaminants, such as algae, bacteria and fungi are inhibited. Magnesium and calcium also interact with this media bed prior to flowing through your pipes. KDF is also a catalytic surface and has been tested to prevent scale.
Your water flows out in an upward direction, which keeps the filter media constantly moving and not packing down, collecting dirt or channeling. The water exits the filter and enters your home or business providing you with clean, healthy and drinkable water.
- Reduces lead and other heavy metals in your water.
- Controls the growth of microbial contaminents, such as bacteria, algae and fungi.
- Enjoy healthy water for cooking, making coffee or tea, soaking in the tub, or taking a shower.
- Stops the destructive effects of chlorine- dry skin, brittle hair, skin irritations, and red itchy eyes.
- Removes chlorine and chloramine, which can exacerbate respiratory problems, and asthma and allergy symptoms.
- Protects you and your family from consuming, absorbing, and inhaling carcinogenic (cancer- causing) pollutants while bathing, showering, and drinking.
- No chemicals or salt to add.
- Helps soaps and detergents last longer.
- No drain valve needed, thus no electrical use or repair services.
- No back-washing or regeneration in some of our models, so there is never water discharged to drain.
- Eliminates the need for expensive plastic bottles of water, which helps your budget and the planet.
- Eliminates the need for small shower head and faucet filters, refrigerator filters, and pitcher filters.
- Maintenance-free, self-cleaning, user-friendly appliance that only requires a filtration media change-out roughly every 13 years.
PROTECT YOUR HOME
- Inhibits scale formation in pipes and water heaters due to hard water.
- Provides an easier wipe off and clean-up of water spotting versus untreated water.
- Prevents damage to your home’s plumbing, appliances, surfaces, and fixtures caused by corrosive chlorine and chloramine.
- Solves problems associated with the naturally found calcium and magnesium (hardness) minerals without the use of any chemicals, harmful salts, or a “slippery feeling” while showering or bathing.
- Provides clean, quality filtered water throughout your entire home, by improving the taste of your water and eliminating odors.